With so many colours to choose from, you can decide whether you want your pinboard to make a daring statement or to quietly blend in.
Contact Us if you would like a complimentary colour sample sent to you.
FORBO BULLETIN BOARD
This linoleum material, also known as Krommenie is the pinboard material that we use for all pinboards available through our online Pinboard Shop. This amazing material has been around for over 100 years. It is the gold standard in pinboard materials for the following reasons:
- Self healing; when you remove the pin the hole closes up.
- Suitable for commercial heavy duty use in schools, offices, hospitals and homes. Forbo Bulletin Board is long lasting, timeless and strong.
- Hygenic & bacteriostatic qualities mean Forbo Bulletin Board is the best solution for hospitals, medical research, nursing homes and restaurants.
- Acoustic properties help reduce noise in any space.
- Made from sustainable, naturally renewable resources, Red List Free and Smart Certified (contact us for further technical data).
Please Contact Us if you would like a complimentary colour sample.
PINNABLE FELT (Available for custom made pinboards only)
Option 1: Autex Acoustic Products
Autex products can be used to reduce and control noise in building interiors such as open plan offices, bars, restaurants, theatres, convention centres and public places.
Made from a minimum of 50% recycled polyester, Autex products feature many benefits such as sound absorption, pinability and is Greentag Level A Certified.
The products can be made into pinboards with a slim aluminium edging profile or direct fixed to large areas to control reverberated noise to create an ideal and productive environment for offices, schools and hospitality. Contact Us to discuss the best option for your project.
Option 2: Ecoustic Panel from Instyle
Instyle have a variety of acoustic panels that are suitable for use as a pinboard. Contact Us about the best solution for your project
Request your complimentary colour sample now.
If you have a question about our pinboard colours, please get in touch. Call us 1800 74 62 62.